AN ELITE PHYSICAL THERAPY DESTINATION
JADED is designed to facilitate and guide your life, mind, body and wellness to its greatest potential through the art of holistic physical therapy! We treat every aspect of the person, search out every impairment, create an actionable plan to rehabilitate each issue and lead them down a path of healing so that they can live the life they dreamed of living.
Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapy & Dry Needling Specialists
At JADED we have instilled a fundamental belief system with all our doctors and administrative staff which form the foundation on which we perform work, treat our patients, and conduct ourselves. Our core values underlie our patient care, how we interact with each other, and the strategies we employ to fulfill our mission to provide superior medical knowledge and a one on one healing experience while exceeding all expectations to return our clients to the most optimal potential of health and wellness.
- To provide superior medical knowledge and a one on one healing experience while exceeding all expectations to return our clients to the most optimal potential of health and wellness.
- To revolutionize society’s perspective and understanding on physical therapy.
- To move away from the stereotypical execution of basic “cookie cutter” physical therapy treatments.
- To educate physicians, clinicians, and patients on the evolution and growth potential of high level, multifaceted and specialized manual therapists.
- To validate that quality will always precede quantity.
- To change the current medical configuration by avoiding patient care being dictated by financial greed and insurance reimbursement politics.
- To educate people that physical therapy is not only utilized for major disability but for any impairment disrupting them from living a prosperous life.
- To combine evidence-based, scientifically proven eastern and western non-surgical medical care.
- To assist people to understand that if they are not seeking surgery, medication, or injections… physical therapy may be their #1 option.
I am a lifelong Alaskan, I have always been physically active. Raced snowmachines for 30 years, Alaska state champion several times, 7 time Irondog Champion, I am a pilot, big game guide, and own a hunting/fishing lodge...
I cannot thank Dr. Ekle and his staff for their hard work and caring for my fellow crewmates and myself. While working as wild land firefighters it is not uncommon to occur wear and tear on the body or significant injury requiring extensive care or surgery...
Matt J. Crew Superintendent
Pioneer Peak Interagency Hot Shot Crew
Dr. Jade Ekle has helped me out tremendously. I put a lot of wear and tear on my body traveling the world to mountain bike and compete in contests. He has helped me gain a better understanding of my body by teaching me what I can do to fix and preserve its well being...