Wasilla Physical Therapy Services
At JADED we believe in whole body care. That is why we offer a wide variety of physical therapy services to our patients, including: Orthopedic Focus, Sports Medicine, Neurological Focus, Workers Compensation and a variety of other Specialty Programs.
(click to enlarge photo)
List of Services
What is Manual Therapy?
Manual Therapy (MT) is defined as an “Application of an accurately determined and specifically directed manual force to the body, in order to improve mobility in areas that are restricted; in joints, in connective tissues or in skeletal muscles.” MT provides a hands-on, one-on-one healing experience to improve range of motion, correct alignment, increase joint and myofascial mobility, and restore balance and vitality in the body. MT delivers a gateway for pain free exercise and aids in achieving an active lifestyle.
How Much Manual Therapy is Recommended?
Our approach to manual therapy sets the stage for a fast healing response that allows you to get back to your life quickly. Typically the more chronic a problem is, the more time we will need to see significant changes in your condition. The more acute the problem, the quicker we see changes. It is common to have some soreness following treatments. This usually subsides within 24-48 hours, followed by significant relief of symptoms.
Why We Are Different
- One on one full hour treatment session
- Warm and inviting medical destination atmosphere
- Highest qualified Doctors of physical therapy: Manual Therapy Certified Specialist, Certified Strengthening and Conditioning Specialist, Certified Biomedical Dry Needling Specialist, Certified Running Coach, Orthopedic Board Certified Specialist
- Hands on manual therapy approach
- Focus on quality over quantity
- Clinicians with injury, sport and life experiences
- Combined proven, evidence based eastern and western medicine
- Holistic mind/body philosophy
- Privately owned by a Physical Therapist; No corporate greed, not big business minded.
- Owner and operated by born-and-raised Alaskans
(click to enlarge photo)
Sprains/Strains, Neck/Back Pain, Headaches, Arthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease, Tendonitis, Muscle Spasms, Total Joint Replacement Surgery, Rotator Cuff Repair, Neck and Low Back Surgery, Sciatica, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Sport Specific Rehab, Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab, Shoulder Stabilization, Overuse Injuries, Osgood Schlatters Disease, Ankle Sprains, Core/Low Back Stabilization, Stretching Program
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Cerebrovascular Accident, Nerve Entrapments, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel, Brachial Plexus Lesion
Work Rehabilitation, Work Conditioning, Ergonomic Analysis, Body Mechanic/Posture/Back Program