Your feet lay the foundation for the rest of your body. There are many routine treatments for foot problems, from anti-inflammatory pills to cortisone injections, to a million different pads, cushions, ointments and, of course, surgery. All of these have temporary, pain-relieving effects. But, if you want the chance to permanently solve the problem, you must change the way your feet function on the ground, and the only way to do that is to use a true custom, biomechanical orthotic: Sole Supports.
Sole Supports are Full Contact foot orthotics. Since Sole Supports are custom and dynamically fit to the patient's feet, they maintain constant contact with the bottom of the patient's feet, and provide total support.
Sole Supports is an innovative, medical-grade foot orthotics manufacturer, pioneering a completely new paradigm for foot correction, and casting and manufacturing technology that implements it.
The benefits of truly custom orthotics include:
- Foot support exactly where you need it
- Pain relief and prevention
- Correction of foot abnormalities like flat pronated feet with collapsed arches
- Decrease compression forces
- Improve lower kinetic chain alignment
- Better health, enhance athletic performance and improved gait sequence
- Return stability and balance in your feet, knees, hips and spine